I. TERMS AND CONDITIONS / INFORMATIONS
- Organizer – Faliraki Tours, Theodoropoulou Natalia, Esperos Shopping Center, Rhodes, Greece. AFM 164204603, tel: 22410 87586, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.Faliraki Tours is the organizer of the following optional excursions: Cruises and Trips to Symi, Lindos, Marmaris and Island tours.
- Customer – a person who makes a reservation or pays the entire tourist service to Faliraki Tours. He is responsible for making payment for the tourist service for all persons mentioned in the booking. The customer is obliged to inform other people about all details of the service.
- Participant – a natural person who, on the basis of a valid contract concluded with the Organizer, participates in the Tour. They are also all third parties on behalf of which the Customer has entered into a contract.
- Agent– an intermediary who, on behalf of the client and on his behalf, enters into a contract with other service provider. The agent is not responsible for the quality of the services provided by those provider, his liability is limited.Faliraki Tours is an agent of the following tourist services: Boat Trip, Excursions by bus Sailing, Diving, Car Rental, Boat Rental. Therefore, Faliraki Tours is not responsible for the quality and implementation of the programs listed on optional excursions, which it is an intermediary.
- Optional trip – short-term tourist trip around the island of Rhodes or around the surrounding islands organized by the Organizer for customers who are staying on the island of Rhodes. Tours do not last longer than 24 hours and do not include accommodation. Trips can be land and sea. However, in the scope of cruises there is a separate contract concluded by the Participant with the carrier. The carrier is the organizer of the cruise.
- Agreement – contract for participation in the Tour concluded by the Organizer with the Client containing it on its own behalf or on behalf of third parties who authorized it to conclude this Agreement. The contract includes, in particular, the Tours Program.
II. REGULATIONS AND RULES FOR ITS ACCEPTANCE:
- These Regulations define the rules for participation in Optional trips organized by the Organizer. Specifies the rights and obligations of the Organizer and Participants.
- Participation in the Tour may only take place on the basis of a valid Agreement.
- The Regulations constitute an integral part of the Agreement.
- Acceptance of the Regulations takes place in the following way:
4.1. by accepting the Regulations on the Organizer’s website.
4.2. In the case of concluding the Agreement (on the spot in the office)
4.3. If the Customer purchases a Trip by paying the whole amount to the Organizer’s account, it is automatically equivalent to having read the Terms and Conditions and accepted them.
III. BOOKING /PAYMENT /CANCELLATION CONDITIONS.
- The Customer may make a reservation to participate in the Tour through the booking form – RESERVATIONS – placed on the Organizer’s website. Booking is free. Booking is not a confirmation of participation in the trip.
- After booking by the Customer (booking form – RESERVATIONS), the Organizer confirms the availability of a certain number of seats at a given date.
- Choose your tour and we will send you our written confirmation on availability and electronic invoice
You can Pre-book a Tour with a payment of 30% of the total value, to Faliraki Tours account either through e-Banking, PayPal account , or credit card.
You can pay the remaining part of total value (70%) of the Tour, to Faliraki Tours on the spot in our office either cash or credit card, less than 3 days prior the tour.
Your Tour is booked and valid when your total payment is confirmed and you receive your e-Voucher
E-vouchers are sent as a pdf attachment to your email and can be printed out or stored electronically.
- To cancel your booking after you have made the payment and you have received your Voucher, you must send us a written notice.Cancellation less than 10 days prior the tour, full refund.Cancellation less than 7 days prior the tour, the charge is 50% of the cost. Cancellation less than 3 days prior the tour, we are sorry, but there is no refund.
- The organizer has the right to withdraw from the contract through the fault of the client when:
5.1. The client is in a state of intoxication or other intoxicants.
5.2. The customer did not appear at the designated collection point at the designated time.
5.3. The client blatantly interferes with the course of the Tours program.
5.4. Faliraki Tours in the above cases has the ability to immediately terminate and withdraw from the Agreement with the Customer. In this situation, the Organizer is no longer responsible for the client until the end of the trip.
IV. CHANGE OF THE DATE AND PROGRAM OF THE TRIP
- The organizer has the right to change the date of the Tour in case of insufficient number of Participants or the occurrence of force majeure. The participant has the right to accept the change or withdraw from the Agreement. In this case, the Organizer is obliged to return the entire amount of the Tour.
- The Customer has the option of postponing the trip with the Organizer’s consent without cost, however not later than 7 days before the planned collection time. The change can be made only if places are available at another time.
- The order of the Tours points visited may change, and the meeting point is the hotel or place indicated by the Organizer (located near the hotel or our office).
- All information about the Tour, included in any promotional materials or similar documents, are for information purposes only and do not form part of the Regulations.
- Return times and duration The optional tours are estimated and may vary depending on traffic, weather conditions and unexpected events. In the event that an advertised place is closed we are not responsible as the actions are beyond our control. Due to their nature, some of the places visited on tours, can vary their opening or closing times without notice .Occasionally If we have to make a significant change or cancel, we will inform you as soon as possible.
- The Price of excursions might slightly vary depending of the period. We have presented the approximate price of each tour as an indication and are starting prices.Once you have made your booking the price is fully guaranteed and will not be subject to any additional surcharges.
Tour prices do not include entrances to the Archaeological sites . Where food and drinks options are included alongside certain tours, these will be clearly stated on your Voucher.
VI. THE RIGHT TO USE THE IMAGE
Faliraki Tours reserves the right to use the image of the Participant recorded in the photos during the implementation of the program. By using the image it is meant to include photos on the website, in catalogs, folders or brochures and other promotional materials.
VII. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION AND CONSENT TO RECEIVE COMMERCIAL INFORMATION
The participant agrees to the processing of personal data provided when concluding the Agreement with the Organizer and filling out the contact form (name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number).
- All reservations should be reported immediately to the leader during the Tour.
- In the event of dissatisfaction with the quality of services provided by the Organizer as part of optional excursions, the Customer has the right to lodge a complaint. The complaint should be submitted in person at the company’s headquarters or by mail to the office address within 7 days from the date of the end of the trip. Subsequent lodging of a complaint may make it difficult to consider it.